Wednesday, August 15, 2007

plagued

My girlfriend doesn't pack. Three weeks out of the month, this is perfectly fine with me as I typically do not prefer penetration. I like to come from having my clit either fingered fast and hard, or licked alongside the small barbell that pierces the hood while having my tits played with. However, over the past year or so, and usually only when I'm on my period, I have started craving butch cock like you would not believe, and the fact that she doesn't pack has become a bit of a problem. We have a leather strap-on harness and a purple dildo that fits nicely, both in the strap and in me. We also have a soft packing cock that was my idea. And although we bought the dick together and used it a few times in the beginning of our relationship, I soon found myself wanting more girth, so neither toys get any action presently. It is partially my fault -- I never fucked men, so I never had a dick inside me, so my body never really got used to frequent penetration. So although I crave it carnally and mentally, actually getting it into me physically takes perfect timing and just the right amount of force (lovingly, of course). I know Del loves sex as much as I do, and I know she's willing to do anything to make me feel good. But because she doesn't pack 24/7, or when we go out, or on special ocassions, the dick is never right there when I want it. If I suddenly desire it, she has to go to the closet, fetch the dildo and harness, adjust the straps, insert the cock in the cock ring and get back in bed. This process murders the momentum and I end up giving up before we even get started.

Also, because she doesn't pack, (and is perhaps a little uncomfortable?) if she does happen to put it on ahead of time, she tends to call attention to it whereas I want the seduction to be subtle. I want it to temporarily become a part of her body, I want her to wear it like a second skin, I want it to be masculine. I want her to be a butch with a cock, not a lesbian playing around with a dildo. Does this make any sense? I don't know. I'm cranky and I'm bitching and I'm bleeding. I'm in the grip of a desire I can't seem to satisfy and I have no fucking clue what to do about it.

2 comments:

sinclair sexsmith said...

"If I suddenly desire it, she has to go to the closet, fetch the dildo and harness, adjust the straps, insert the cock in the cock ring and get back in bed. This process murders the momentum and I end up giving up before we even get started."

ohhh god this is like my biggest fear, I gatta tell you. I hate that moment of "hold on honey, gatta go put my dick on" ... a lover I had told me she loved that part, though - that it builds anticipation and she loves watching me put it on & buckle & strap in. that helped, re-visioning that (sometimes necessary) pause in the momentum.

also: I think you're right about packing being (occasionally) uncomfortable. this is partly because our cocks are hard, ya know? we can't tuck a nice softie into our briefs and then use it later to fuck. (boo.) our toys aren't quite sophisiticated enough yet to GET hard, so we have to make do with what we have ... but I do have a few particular recommendations for products, one of which is my personal favorite (and definitely butch cock, rather than lesbian dildo) mr. bendy.

also, perhaps suggest that she just wear the harness, dickless, when you go out? less uncomfortable that way, but still solves the issue of clothes having to come off in order to fuck, etc, because the cock can just slip in.

one last thing (I have tons to say about packing/playing, obviously, and sorry if I'm being preachy) - sometimes that premeditated seduction is necessary because of the tools we have to use... just want to encourage you to see that process as like foreplay, and part of the seduction, rather than ruining it by calling attention.

ps, welcome to sex-blogging world!

Jake said...

Sinclair, I'm not going to lie. I have been fantasizing about Mr. Bendy since the moment you posted a picture of it in one of your entries. I want him. I love your thoughts on packing/playing, especially the idea of wearing just the harness, and trust me, I am always always always interested to read more.

Anyway, with the technology that is currently available, how is it possible that no one has created a dick that can go from soft to hard at the push of a button? (Or the jerk of a hand, which would be ideal.)